Childs Play '09
A night of food, wine, games, and charity.
Bottling my limited edition 3L etched Jeroboam's after harvest.
A quick random video of my weekend at Penny Arcade Expo in Seattle and my quest to get my wine in the hands of the guys of what was the best gaming podcast on the net, ListenUp/1UPYours (RIP). I dreamed of getting my wine consumed on this podcast for 3 years and it was worth the wait.
How do you get your product out there when you have a limited marketing budget ... you run up and put it on stage at Diggnation.
A quick video of 8-Bit Vintners first bottling of "Player 1" on July 29, 2009 in Walla Walla, Washington.
Player 1 Barrel Sample
A few months before bottling, I check out how the wine is coming along in barrel.
CO-OP » Episode 309
The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
Mark reviews the 2007 Player 1 from 8-Bit Vintners.
- Married Gamers Podcast Interview (themarriedgamers.net)
- A Chat With the Man Behind 8-Bit Vintners (Game Culture)
- Meet the Next Generation of Wine Leadership (Louisville Juice)
- Drink Wine, Play Games (GamePro Magazine)
- Take A Sip of Player 1, The Wine For Gamers (2D-X)
- 20something – the New Vintage (Wine & Beer of Washington State)
- Wine that goes well with game (The Star)
- 2009 Child's Play Charity Dinner Auction (BitMob)
- Play with your food (Wired)
- See, Swirl, Sniff, Sip, Savor, Save the Princess (Wantist)
- Top of His Game [Page 30] [Page 31] (Walla Walla Lifestyles Magazine)
- Wine And Gaming (Julia Sherred's Geeky Pleasures)
- 8-Bit Vintners: Video Games Become Wine (SuppleWine)
- 4 Men On A (tiny) Couch (The Weekly Blend)
- Most Unique Job Contest Winner (Kotaku)
- Listen Up Gaming Geeks and Millennials: 8-Bit Vintners is here! (Through The Walla Walla Grape Vine)
- Retronauts at PAX: Day Four (1Up)
- 8-Bit Vintners 'Player 1' wine (GoNintendo)
- 8-Bit Vintners creates wine for game nerds! (Chase The Chuck Wagon)
- 8-Bit Vintners Player 1 (The Awesomer)
- 8-Bit Vintners: Wine For Retro Gamers (Wired)